Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Michael Owen - where is he going?










This is Michael Owen, and like every big soccer fan out there I am wondering where he will be playing his football next season. This story has particular ramifications for me because I am an arsenal fan, and I saw my team loose out on two players to Real Madrid this summer, Baptista, and Robinho. Both of which you would imagine would have been brought to Madrid as strikers, to replace the unusually erratic Raul/Ronaldo. Arsene Wenger has moved out a move for Owen, and now Man Utd of all places seems the most likely destination for the 25 year old England star. Watch this space in the next 48 hours!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great blog!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should do more of these!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

British Blog Directory. Scottish Blog Directory.